BRAND IDENTITY, BRAND POSITIONING, BRAND IMAGE

Author: Mamata Volvoikar /

There was immense confusion in my mind regarding the three terms: Brand Identity, Brand Positioning and Brand Image. While reading more to try and understand the terms, I came across this model that made the distinction.




Model from the papers:
City Branding: An Effective Assrtion of Identity or a Transistory Marketing Trick?
by MIHALIS KAVARATZIS* & G. J. ASHWORTH, Research assistant, Urban and Regional Studies Institute, Faculty of Spatial Sciences, University of Groningen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking for a model like that. Could you give me the exact source of it, I mean the page and year etc?
Thanks in advance! Greetings from Germany!

Mamata Volvoikar said...

Hello.
Here is the link to the page where I downloaded the paper from.
Hope it helps.

http://www.palgrave-journals.com/pb/journal/v2/n3/abs/5990056a.html

Mamata.

Mamata Volvoikar said...

Thank you Ramdin

Mamata Volvoikar said...

Great, it helped you Leslie. Thank you for reading

reigun said...

Excellent blog post! Keep us informed like this one and for the exchange of your great work I’m gonna recommend your page to my friends.

www.triciajoy.com

Mamata Volvoikar said...

Thank you :)

Post a Comment